This tip shows how to create a clickable text link for a web
address in an email message / newsletter.
When the user clicks on the text link, a web page at the
specified web address (URL) is opened in the userīs webbrowser.
To create a clickable
text link for a web address:
1. Start MultiMailer.
2. Create a new e-mail/newsletter.
3. Type the text "Open web page" in the large text
box (in the HTML editor).
4. Highlight the word "web page".
5. Open the Create Link menu.
6. Select the URL menu item.
7. The Create URL Link dialog box now
8. Enter a full web address at the URL text box.
9. Click the Create button to create a link.
11. Now the text "web page" in the email message
should have been converted into a clickable link:
You can test that it works by sending yourself a test email and
then clicking on the text link (before you send your test email,
enter also a subject line at Subject).
to create a clickable text link for an email address