MultiMailer you can choose to send a newsletter or other type of
email to: all contacts, selected contacts or contacts of a
specified category in your mailing list. In this tip we will
show how to send a newsletter/email to all contacts in
the mailing list.
If you want
to read how to send a newsletter/email to only selected
To send a newsletter to
all contacts in a mailing list:
1. Start MultiMailer.
2. Open the newsletter or email that you want to send.
3. Open the Mailing List tab in MultiMailers main
window (application window).
4. If the mailing list that you want to use is not
opened, open it.
5. Double check that it is the correct mailing list.
6. Now choose the menu item Mailing - Start Sending
You can also press F6 on your keyboard.
7. MultiMailer's e-mail deliverey wizard should now
8. Select the All recipients in the mailing list
10. Click on Next. Click on Next again.
11. The following window should now appear:
12. In the window you can see how many e-mails that will
be sent and that All recipients is selected.
13. Click on the Start button to start mailing.
Now will all contacts in your mailing list get a
to send a newsletter to selected contacts