Our menu interface designer tool CD-Menu Creator supports now social media like Facebook, Twitter and Google+. You can include one or more logotypes for social media in a menu interface (for example a Facebook logotype), and when the end-user clicks on a logotype your social media page is opened in the end-user’s web browser.
With this built-in functions in CD-Menu Creator can connect a menu interface for a CD, DVD or USB flash drive with social media like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ in an easy way.
A new version of our menu designer tool SamLogic CD-Menu Creator has now been released. The name of the new version is SamLogic CD-Menu Creator 2012 and some of the new features in the new version are:
• Support for the coming Microsoft Windows 8.
• Template gallery. Design a menu faster by using a template.
• Support for social media like Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
• A Metro style menu interface can be created.
• A menu interface with clickable icons can be created.
• A new button style has been added: Plastic buttons.
• Now you can have more than 2 columns wit buttons. No upper limit.
• More than 10 new menu examples have been added.
• Can co-operate with our USB tool USB AutoRun Creator.
A more detailed list with the new features is available on this page.
In coming blog posts we will describe the new features in CD-Menu Creator 2012 in more detail.